Forgot?

Problem with RTL CSS

Reply Topic
Link to this post 01 Jun 11

Hello,

Since RTL CSS don't work , i edited main CSS for RTL , and everything is OK but two issue , the ( My signature ) and the table or picture i dont now , i shown in the picture .
how can i fix these problem ?

Best regards ,
Abdulhalim

link please :)

General rule with Ninjaboard CSS help... always provide a link. Chameleon depends so much on your Joomla template that it's difficult for anyone to help without seeing the issue live.

Without (Mark) seeing your site, i'm gonna guess you need something like:

.ninjaboard .footer.signature {
bottom: 0px;
position: absolute;
left: 120px;
border-top: 1px dashed gray;
border-top-color: hsla(0, 0%, 50%, 0.2);
min-height: 40px;
}

I did a similar thing to you with the avatars on the left and that's what i did to get my signatures displaying properly. Of course there may be other CSS or something going on to influence it, but that may help..

Providing a link for Mark is your best bet though. :)

The problem is i am testing ninja about a month , i translate into Persian , at first step i 've got following error :
Fatal Error: Call to undefined method ComNinjaHelperDefault::css() in C:\wamp\www\joomla15\administrator\components\com_ninja\helpers\default.php on line 108Fatal Error: Call to undefined method ComNinjaHelperDefault::css() in C:\wamp\www\joomla15\administrator\components\com_ninja\helpers\default.php on line 108

when i change and remove this line of php file , problem solved , but theme didn't call rtl css anymore , now i changed main css files for work with rtl but still have these problem , also ninja watches have problem !

the biggest problem is , i am working on local host , and couldn't install ninja board on the cpanel nor plesk
every thing seems OK but the could not move files , JFTP error appears .

I translated Kunena and Codingfish Discussions , i don't know , i am hanging :-??

Thank you anyway
Best regards ,
Abdulhalim

Home Forum Joomla Extension Support NinjaBoard Problem with RTL CSS