- Can I have multiple Ninja Dates on one page?
- Yes you can. Just copy the module and enter different parameters for it. The module id is used to create a CSS id on the date tags, making them all unique and stylable independently.
- Can I use a different Module Suffix?
- You can change the module class suffix if you wish to use your template's module styling. We reccomend -flush however, as in 99% of cases it will give the best appearance.
- Can I use multiple classes?
- Yes, simply seperate them with a space.
- Why doesn't my date show?
- Check that it is published, that you have set the parameters correctly, and that it is published in the right module position. The easiest way to check it is to turn on the module heading, and see that it appears.