Place a module position with a different style or even direction -inside- another module position.
Group together and display separate modules as though they were a single module.
All this and more is possible with Ninja Modulizer!
- Putting two thin modules above/below a wide one in a single module position.
- Having different styles of modules within a single module position, raw/div/horiz. etc.
- Joining separate modules together into what appears to be a single module, by displaying them with raw output within a modulized div.
- load PHP, CSS, JS or Custom content with the modules
- Display the titles of contained modules
- Contained modules respect ACL rules as set in the module itself
- Contained modules can have their own module suffixes
- Display the contained modules in different formats, even horizontal!
- Optionally load contained modules in a custom template module Chrome
- Loads the language file for contained modules
- New dashboard with instructions, troubleshooting FAQ and more
- Built in Validator to check your module ids