The Modulehider provides an easy way to collapse modules which would otherwise take up needed space. You can choose whether to have the close text above or below the module to be hidden. The module uses a cookie to store the status of the Modulehider, so even unregistered people can use it.
- Optional language file support for the message on the handles
- Display the titles of contained modules
- Contained modules respect ACL rules as set in the module itself
- Contained module can have their own module suffixes
- Display the contained modules in different formats, even horizontal!
- Optionally load contained modules in a custom template module Chrome
- Loads the language file for contained modules
- New dashboard with instructions, troubleshooting FAQ and more
- Built in Validator to check your module ids