Ninja Accordion is the ultimate accordion. It allows you to create a dynamic menu and display system for Joomla!
You can place multiple modules inside the accordion, allowing you to save space and time for you and your users.
Also supported are basic access level controls, hiding accordion panes(modules) as per the standard CMS access groups, giving you a greater degree of control over who gets to see your content.
NOTE: Ninja Accordion for Joomla 1.5 is attached to this forum thread. You need to have paid for Ninja Accordion and be logged in to view and download it.
- Remember the open element across pages and sessions
- Select an initially open element
- Include any content via modules
Joomla versions 1.5, 2.5, or 3.0
Ninja Accordion does not work with Joomla templates generated with the Artisteer Template Softare
- Install the Ninja Accordion
- Enter the module IDs for the modules you wish to display.
- Finally publish the module.
There are additional instructions in the module itself... hover over the field labels for more info.
Version: 3.6.0 Date: 29th October 2012 State: Feature release
- Feature: Added support for Joomla 3.0
- Maintenance: Removed support for J1.5 from the official release.
Version: 3.5.1 Date: 29th October, 2011 State: Bugfix Release
- Bug fix - Replaced a few PHP short tags that shouldn't have been in the code.
Version: 3.5.0 Date: August 2011 State: Feature Release
- Feature - Added jQuery support. Choose between Mootools and jQuery.
Version: 3.4.0 Date: August 2011 State: Bugfix & Feature Release
- Feature - Added support for Joomla 1.7
- Bugfix - fixed "undefined variable" php notice.
- Bugfix - fixed "JHTMLBehavior::framework not supported" error
Version: 3.3.2 Date: July 2011 State: Bugfix Release
- Fixed problem with mootools-more not loading on some Joomla 1.6 pages./li>
Version: 3.3.1 Date: April 2011 State: Feature & Bugfix Release
- Added the ability to have the accordion forget the previously opened panel./li>
Version: 3.2.0 Date: March 2011 State: Feature & Bugfix Release
- Added a new style (Lush)
- Fixed xml file typo that removed custom styles (template fallback) as an option.
Version: 3.1.0 Date: February 2011 State: Upgrade Release
- Joomla! 1.6 Support
- Moved assets to the media directory
Version: 3.0.1 Date: August 2010 State: Bug Fix
- Added more robust language loading
- changed incorrect version number showing on NinjaForge Website
Version: 3.0.0 Date: November 2009 State: Feature Upgrade
- Added support for styles
- Added 3 new styles
- Removed Joomla! 1.0 Support
Version: 2.9 Date: November 2009 State: Bug Fix
- Fixed access level check
- Fixed undefined index warning if incorrect ID is entered
Version: 2.5 Date: November 2009 State: Bug Fix
- Fixed a bug with windows machines using the wrong slash when building JS and CSS calls
Version: 2.4 Date: January 2009 State: Bug Fix
- Updated Framework
Version: 2.3 Date: August 2008 State: Durability Improvement
- Updated framework
- Improved Hybrid Functionality Durability
Version: 2.2 Date: July 2008 State: Bug Fix
- Fixed an issue with user modules
Version: 2.1 Date: June 2008 State: Upgrade Release
- Update and enhancement to hybrid framework code
Version: 2.0 Date: June 2008 State: Major Rebuild
- Ninja Accordion is now a single file hybrid install
- Fixed an issue with sites that have SEF links enabled
- Users can now set an initial item to be open
- HTML uses more classes and less ids
Frequently Asked Questions
- I understand that it's possible to select your initially open element, but is it possible to choose to have NO element open initially?
Yes, it is. To do so, leave the Initial Open Panel field in the Ninja Accordion parameters blank.