Forgot?

Problem with title text in Shadowbox

Reply Topic
Link to this post 02 Apr 09

I searched trying to find an answer for this but cannot. I have a problem with not all of the text I put in the title=" " parameter showing up. I have several sentences to type in that section, but when the shadowbox comes up, only the first line of text is viewable, the rest falls behind the image. I have tried to figure out where to set that section to be larger so all of the text shows, but I cannot. How can I adjust that?

Mary

Link to this post 04 Apr 09

Hi Mary,

welcome to NinjaForge. :)

This is a skin issue. You will have to modify your activated skin in order to fit your needs.

They are found under:

1. Plugin: ~/plugins/system/ninja.shadowbox/js/skin/<skin-name>
2. Module: ~/modules/mod_ninja_shadowbox/ninja_shadowbox/js/skin/<skin-name>

By default these skins define a DIV container with a CSS directive overflow:auto, hence you can only see the first line of the title.

Best Regards
Uwe

Link to this post 08 Feb 11

Hi Uwe,

I tried changing the overflow parameter for the title on the skin.css with no results. I then tried changing the overflow for the body but part of the text still appears behind the image. Could it be because of the set line height for the text?

Otherwise do youhave any other ideas on how could I fix that?

Thanks and kind regards,

Andrea

Link to this post 10 Feb 11

Hi Andrea,

Could you please post a link to the page on your website that has the image with the title text issue?

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Here is my link:
http://cansatsineurope.cloudaccess.net/cansat-competitions.html

I saw that on shadowbox.css the #shadowbox_title has an overflow parameter of hidden. Should I change this also?

kind regards,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Please try adding the following CSS to your Joomla template CSS file:

#shadowbox_title {
height: auto !important;
}

Let us know how that goes.

Hi Mark,

It worked perfectly, thanks!

Andrea

Glad to hear that, Andrea :)

Let us know if you have any further issues with the extension, and if you can spare a few moments at some point, please consider posting a review/rating of Ninja Shadowbox on the JED:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/4577

Cheers,
Mark

Forums Ninja Shadowbox & Ninja ShadowPanel Problem with title text in Shadowbox