Forgot?

Attachments, submit reply, and subscribe buttons don't do anything

Reply Topic
Link to this post 25 Feb 13

I just installed NinjaBoard for the first time (I have Joomla 1.5) and am testing it before switching from CCBoard. The installation went smoothly! Most of the forum seems to be working well, but:

- I don't see any toolbars in the editor area
- When I reply using the area below a post, the submit button doesn't do anything. I can use Reply Topic though.
- Clicking the Attachments button does nothing in any kind of post.
- Nothing happens when clicking the Subscribe button

These problems occur for me in latest versions of IE and Chrome on Windows 7 and 8. I am able to add attachments and submit on your forum.

I tried using TinyMCE and another editor program -- neither worked...

I used the JavaScript console to troubleshoot, and got only this error: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'ninjaboardWatch'

It's important that I get this to work, as my client wants to use this forum only.

Link to this post 27 Feb 13

Hi EB,

Sounds like a javascript error.

Maybe try disabling all other extensions that use javascript, and then enabling them one at a time to find the one that is conflicting with Ninjaboard.

At this time, we won't be able to help you with the javascript issue.

If you can't solve it yourself, I recommend persuading your boss to stick with ccBoard, or try Kunena.

Sorry about that.

Mark

Forums NinjaBoard Attachments, submit reply, and subscribe buttons don't do anything