Forgot?

Window Scroll not working

Reply Topic
Link to this post 06 Jul 12

Good day,

I have installed the Ninja Shadowbox have issues with the following.

• After installing and test my link, i have notice that the window scroll bar was disabled and unable to navigate the bottom of the page.

• Should there any way to open multiple pop-ups using a single link?

Thanks
Jay

Link to this post 07 Jul 12

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your interests in Ninja Shadowbox.

Please, post a link to the page in question (if possible).
This way I'm able to inspect what the problem is.

As for your other question, it's not possible to open multiple pop-ups by a single link.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
John

Link to this post 09 Jul 12

Thank for you quick reply.

Attached link for your reference.

http://www.ee-reviewonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=804&Itemid=323

if you notice, the scrollbar is not working. This is the test where I published the Ninjabox. (Click: My Image1My Image2) as my test lick for shadowbox.

Thanks,
Jay

Link to this post 09 Jul 12

Hi Jay,

Thanks for providing the link.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to test Ninja Shadowbox for the reason that it is not activated on the page.
As far as I could inspect, the needed files for Ninja Shadowbox were not loaded.

If I click on the link (My Image1 or My Image2), the image opens in a new page and not in Ninja Shadowbox.

Also, I noticed that you use the rel attribute "lightbox" instead of "shadowbox".
This should work both ways but I recommend to use only "shadowbox".

Make sure you have Ninja Shadowbox activated/published in an existing module position from your default template.

I'm still not sure what you mean by the scrollbar is not working.
Which scrollbar do you exactly mean?
Maybe I don't understand because Ninja Shadowbox isn't working in the first place.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
John

Link to this post 10 Jul 12

John,

Apologies, the page that I used is not a long article that's why no scroll bar to be seen.

http://www.ee-reviewonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=755&Itemid=224

Please: copy and paste the above, I don't know what happen, when I click it directly, the menus are missing.

Using the above link, i'm unable to navigate or scroll down when I activate the Ninjabox.

The lightbox has been replace by shadowbox, i used it temporarily because i'm having problem when ninjabox is not working. I re-installed the module and forgot to change.

Regards,
Jay

Link to this post 20 Jul 12

Hi Jay,

I'm sorry for the delay on this.

What's your situation now?
Let me know if you need further help and I will try to solve it.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
John

Forums Ninja Shadowbox & Ninja ShadowPanel Window Scroll not working