Thanks for your trust with giving me super admin access to your site, much appreciated.
I've spend quit some time at your sites backend to inspect what was going on.
After a while I was able to get Ninja Clicky to work.
I'm still not sure what caused the behavior you experienced.
At first I thought it was the No Number extension (framework) and its related Advanced Module Manager plugin. This looked like the issue I described in my first reply: other extensions used for backend improvement can cause trouble to other extensions to work properly.
Apparently by disabling those (No Number framework, Advanced Module Manager and some others), Ninja clicky still didn't display the Parameter section within the module's settings.
Like I said in my first reply I still wasn't able to replicate the behavior on my own setup.
So I compared things over again but couldn't find anything suspicious.
Then I decided to inspect the XML file that comes with the installation of Ninja Clicky.
I did some changes with the description tag and suddenly Ninja Clicky was displaying the Parameter section and the toolbar buttons worked as expected too. Even when I enabled the No Number extensions again.
Now, this is not a proper solution or fix because the XML is just alright.
I still suspect other thirs party extensions causing this behavior, but I can't tell wich one.
Could also be a server related issue, I don't know.
All I can say I was able to get Ninja Clicky to work in a lucky way I suppose.
Normally there's an explanation why things don't work but this time I've don't have a solid one.
In the end I would advise not to install too much extensions unless you need to.
The more extensions you install, the more trouble (conflicts) you can expect.
I see this as the main reason why Ninja Clicky didn't work as it should.
Please, just keep this in mind for the futrure. This is meant as a friendly advise.
You can now use Ninja Clicky, enjoy ;)
I hope you understand what the situation was.
If you have further questions, please feel free to ask.