Forgot?

Hiding Ninja Clicky on Web Page

Reply Topic
Link to this post 22 Sep 11

G'day,

I've installed Ninja Clicky in Joomla 1.7 and it's tracking and working okay. Only questions is what module position do i use for the template? I'm using the default Beez_20 template for the time being and it wants to know what module position to be placed it. It then creates an ugly box on the front page (I chose position 5) Can't seem to find any info in the documentation so i'm just guessing.

Thanks Oein.

The site is...

http://www.budgetcoachtours.com.au

Hi Oein,

Welcome and thanks for trying Ninja Clicky.

If you want Ninja Clicky to render without module styling, try to assign the Ninja Clicky module to the "Debug" module position.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
John

Thank you John that was exactly what I hoped would happen. I've just been googling "template debug position" and the likes to try and understand if it's some kind of claytons position but have no idea.

But it works anyways so thanks for taking the time to reply so quickly. This is a very smooth addon by the way. I'm already eyeing some of your others given how rediculously cheap they are.

Regards Oein

Hi Oein,

Glad to hear I could help you out.

In most templates, the Debug position is mostly used for displaying server/site errors or other messages like diagnoses and such, and resides mostly at the bottom of the page. Obviously error messages and such need no module styling, that would be awkward. So in general the Debug position is just a placeholder or a plain html div with no css styling attached to it.

I hope this clarifies some more to you.

Ninja Clicky is great and easy to use straight out of the box.
Actually, most of the Ninja Forge extensions are.

I agree with you, regarding price vs quality they are cheap indeed :)
Good luck with finding one.

Kind regards,
John

Forums Ninja Clicky Hiding Ninja Clicky on Web Page