Forgot?

Error on running NinjaXplorer

Reply Topic
Link to this post 01 Aug 10

Hi,

I just installed NinjaXplorer 1.0.5 on a 1.5.20 J! site and got this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in /usr/lib/php/PEAR.php:775) in .../administrator/components/com_ninjaxplorer/libraries/PEAR.php on line 692

Has anyone seen this before and knows what the problem is?

Thanks,

Dave.

Link to this post 02 Aug 10

Hi Dave,
No, never seen this before.

Could you tell us what version of PHP you are running and what you did to trigger the error or what page you found it on?

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I installed the component... fine... the error is triggered as soon as I try to load the component.

Here's the info:

PHP Built on:
Linux cpanel36.uk2.net 2.6.18-264.11.1.el5.17.cloudlinux #1 SMP Tue Apr 13 06:14:39 EDT 2010 x86_64

Database Version: 5.0.91-community
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.9
Web Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.20 Stable [ senu takaa ]

Don't know why it's written that twice... isn't there twice when I try to edit it..

Thanks.

Did this error appear out of the blue ie. has NinjaXplorer worked fine on this exact same server in the past?

FYI, I've asked the devs so hopefully one of them has a response soon.

Cheers,
M

Link to this post 03 Aug 10

Hi DavidBoggitt,

Something besides NinjaExplorer is calling _pear_call_destructors(), it could possibly be a plugin, I have seen similar errors with plugins and simplePie. It is hard to say without looking at your site, do you think it would be possible for me to take a look?

Link to this post 10 May 12

There are several plugins, but I think this is a usability error of NinjaXplorer too.

Maybe the yvbbcode plugin collides.

Forums Ninja Xplorer Error on running NinjaXplorer