Ninjaboard 2.0 Beta #2252 is now available on the beta channel.
No builds from the beta channel are recommended for production sites. Please don't install this on live websites, as it is still very unstable.
Don't install this unless you know what you are doing. It may break your website and your sanity.
Ninjaboard 2.0 Beta is installable and works on both Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. However, extensive testing has not been done and it is very likely that there are numerous bugs hiding just beneath the surface. Also note that Ninjaboard 2.0 Beta
does not currently work with Ninja Content, so don't install those two extensions on the same website. A new release of Ninja Content that fixes this is forthcoming. will only working with the Ninja Content 1.6 Beta available here
Other than 2.5 support, this release introduces (finally!) a 'sticky' feature as well as other minor fixes (for avatars, etc). Please report issues on the forum, or on github if you have fixes to contribute.
Special thanks to Stian, Richie, John, and Matt for contributing to this release.
Rev #2253 Minor:
- Updating language strings
- moving com_ninja language strings out into its own language file
- removed + image from the backend placeholder buttons
Rev #2254 Minor:
- Fixes errors in firefox on sortable change
Rev #2255 Minor:
- Fix the hanging on 'finding additional packages' once and for all
Rev #2257 Minor:
- Fixes 500 error on settings page when upgrading from Ninjaboard 1.x
- Fixes sticky functionality not working correctly
Rev #2258 Minor:
- Updating Search Plugin and adding it to the package
- Fixes users not being able to edit there own posts
- Fixes users being able to see and edit screen even though they dont have permission to edit the post
- Fixes update from dashboard not showing the revision number